The National Factory for Foodstuff Production (NFFP) was established in 1972. It is a key member of Al Watania for Industries (WFI) group of factories, owned by Sheikh Suleiman Abdulaziz Al Rajhi.
The factory moved to its current location in 2nd industrial city – Riyadh in the year 1990 occupying an area of 23,000 sqft. The company’s expansion supports Nffp’s leadership, as well as its commitment for providing superior products that best fit the needs and desire of its consumers.
NFFP is primarily engaged in the production of all kinds of long-life juices and Tomato Paste presented to consumers in carefully selected and appealing packs namely, aseptic cartons (Tetrapak), aluminum cans, glass bottles (NRB) and PET bottles in various sizes. NFFP produces a wide range of juices and drinks offering high nutritional values made from natural fruit concentrates and other nutritious ingredients. NFFP is considered one of the most major producers of Tomato Paste in the country. Preparations are always underway for the launch of more products designed for both the local and regional markets.
Every stage in the NFFP production process is strictly supervised by a quality control laboratory composed of a highly qualified team with extensive experience in international quality assurance standards. No wonder in 2006, NFFP was awarded a coveted GMP Ministry of Health Certificate.
NFFP also applies the latest ISO system for food production (ISO 22000:2005 FSMS/HACCP) system, an internationally certified food safety management system which ensures the safety and suitability of its products. A team of experts continuously monitors the quality control procedures of the HACCP system.
The production management team is also tasked with incorporating fundamental management practices which ensures effective quality control procedures, including the HACCP system.
Our vision is to be a regional leader in foodstuff products. Mission statement to exceed stakeholders’ expectations through world class available foodstuff products, as a cohesive team.
• Motivated to pursue the path to excellence through continuous improvement in all that we do. We must think creatively, continuously improve and pursue new ideas to achieve uncommon breakthroughs.
• We must strive on change and surpass our competitors. We must emphasize quality in all aspects of our work.
• Maintaining strong commitment to excellence in every product and every service we provide as a means of earning the confidence and loyalty of our customers.
• Dedicated to continuously attract, motivate and retain outstanding people.
• Committed to creating a climate of trust and respect that empower our people to develop to the fullest, while sharing the responsibilities of success and the rewards of achievement.
P.O Box: 4130 Riyadh 11491
Riyadh 2nd Industrial City,
: +966 1 265 1525
: +966 1 265 1489
follow us in our social media network to keep up with our latest news
All Copyright Reserved to NFFP © 2015